Women & Investing
OrganizerJennifer Shoemaker firstname.lastname@example.org
PresenterJ. Kevin Meaders, J.D., CFP, ChFC, CLU
Women in today's world have special challenges that are better faced now, than ignored until it's too late. A few things to consider:
- Women represent 56.8% of professionals in the American workforce.
- Women's median weekly income for full time work is 82% of men's.
- Women are more conservative investors than men.
- On average, women invest 40% fewer dollars than men.
- On average, women outlive men. At age 65 and older, there are 126 women for every 100 men. That jumps to 187 women for every 100 men at age 85 and older.
Regardless of what stage of life you are currently in (working, retired, single, married, widowed), we will be sharing valuable information on the things that you should be doing - right now.
Men are certainly welcome as well - there are steps that a husband can and should take to help protect his wife in case he predeceases her. Come learn what they are.
Date and Time
Thu, Aug 22, 2019
11:00a - 1:00p EST
Ashford Green (lobby level conference room)
4170 Ashford Dunwoody Rd. NE
Atlanta , GA 30319